Author Topic: patch  (Read 1164 times)

Offline jasper

patch
« on: July 10, 2014, 08:43:10 PM »
Were can we where the grump patch as we have just be told that we cannot where it in some places as they say it is MCC 

Offline MallyG

• Professor of Whingeology
Re: patch
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »
Hi Jasper,

I'll put my two pence worth in. The Grumpy Old Bastards is not  an MCC. Just a bunch of Grumpy Old Bastards. (Unless No.1 wants to say something different).
Some biker events specifically exclude the wearing of "colours" and if that takes place on private property(owned/leased/rented by the organizers). Then the event organizers interpretation of "colours.," would be final.
I've never encountered a problem with any other bike group, including the HA in all the years I've been riding. The only thing the HA get upset about is a bottom rocker, but all we are wearing is a top rocker.

In the North East of England all the MCC Clubs are members of  the North East Coalition of MCCs. Chaired by the Sunderland HA. Biking events/ rallies in the north east are shared and each club is invited (if they wish) to attend any or all of the events organized by the other clubs.
Don't die a virgin. Terrorists are up there waiting for you...

Offline Grumpy I

• Grumpy I
  • Global Moderator
  • Whinger Extraordinaire
    • Grumpy Old Bastards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 09:42:49 AM »
Thanks again Mally, hope that clarifies things for you Jasper, Mally you must have been a Carpenter in your past life ha ha - you hit the nail right on the head.
May the road be kind to you
Ride safe

Grumpy I

Offline jasper

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 09:24:07 PM »
hi
 thanks for that i will pass it on to the rest in rugby so we can carry on wearing it with pride lol  :Bananeyessss: