Author Topic: Is Summer Over?  (Read 870 times)

Offline PW

• Fully Qualified Whinger
Is Summer Over?
« on: August 25, 2015, 08:38:14 PM »
It's 2030 and it's black as coal outside...so cold Ive put a jumper on and can't begin to fancy salad anything for tea...is this summer now over...the weather changes in a blink of an eye...guess I had better upgrade my sleeping bag for the Sept chillout as it's shaping up to be a very chilly chillout!  :'(

Offline Tal 318

• Whinger Extraordinaire
Re: Is Summer Over?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 12:03:29 PM »
Have faith PW last years Chillout was ok. :looksmiley:
It's nice to be here,it's nice to be anywhere.

Offline PW

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 03:30:56 PM »
Yes it was...I was there and didn't freeze to death...will go a bit more steady on arrival night so I make muster for the ride-out!... 8)

Offline PW

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 02:28:26 PM »
We'll come Saturday it's back to the UK for me after 2 weeks soaking up the sun in Cyprus...been great the only downside has been the lack of a decent cuppa. They certainly seem to be into motorbikes here in paphos and don't worry about wearing helmets etc..which I guess is great until you come off!....brought a wooly with me as it looks like I'm gonna need it as I step off the plane at Stansted. 8)

Offline Midget

• Professor of Whingeology
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 07:14:58 PM »
Oh no ,no, no, managed around 300 miles in the last two weeks in reasonable warm and dry weather,and out again tomorrow so no, no, no it aint over till the salty stuff is flung about. 8) 8)